Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon Set
- Lightweight, aero and efficient.
- 40mm NACA-inspired rim shape minimizes drag for added speed.
- Reduced inertia of the lightweight rim delivers instant acceleration.
- Mavic Road Tubeless UST improves rolling efficiency.
- Versatile performance for all road riding conditions.
- Minimal drag, low inertia and high lateral stiffness makes it fast and efficient on all types terrain, from the flats to mountain climbs.
- Best braking efficiency of carbon clinchers thanks to iTgMAX.
- Better tire grip and control with reduced risk of flats.
- Best-in-class tire grip thanks to UST and 11Storm compound.
- High flat protection thanks to UST and easy on-the-road tire repair.
- Quick release compatible only
- Shimano/SRAM compatible freehub body, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Front and rear bodies:aluminum
- Axle material:steel
- Freewheel:FTS-L steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
- Nipples:steel, ABS
- Shape:straight pull, flat, double butted
- Lacing:radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Count:front 18, rear 20
- Front and Rear Tread:11 Storm single compound
- Dimension:25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker:Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing:127 TPI
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- ETRTO size:622x19TC Road
- Material:3K carbon fibers
- Brake track:carbon with iTgMAX technology
- Internal width:19 mm
- Height:40 mm
- Valve hole diameter:6.5 mm
- Tyre:UST Tubeless and tubetype